Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Attempting to reach Turgen Mountain







We climbed the mountain but a wind storm forced us into a shelter. We decide to head back down rather than continue on to this valley.


(Click on any of these photos to enlarge)


Our guides, expert horsemen








The rivers were flooded because of the ice melts on the mountain. I would only cross this river tethered to him and his horse








The horses danced down the mountain like ballerinas. I slid down on my ass.


One of our Mongolian cowboys who has obviously seen Titanic....

1 comment:

Marie Halvorsen said...

Wow, The images are really peaceful, I also like travel wonderful location and like to take a photos like you. My last trip was in Norway organised by Norway travel agency and i miss some points that mentioned in this post.